Have any questions? Well look no further. Below are some frequently asked questions. If this isn't of help for your particular enquiry then feel free to contact us.Questions:
Once your emailed advert is in the hands of the webmaster/designer, your ad will generally be on the website within 48 hours. You will receive acknowledgement of your ad being added to the website by email. You will be contacted if we need to verify or clarify any details.
- How long does it take for my ad to appear online?
No. All the adverts are posted online by the webmaster.
- Can I create my advert and put it on the website myself?
Digital photos should be clear and focused, they will be cropped if required. If you are able to have photos taken by a professional they are generally worth the cost. A quality digital photo of your horse will help achieve the best results, you are able to have 4 photos with each listing. Your photos should:
- What quality does my photo need to be?
* be in landscape orientation 800 x 600 to 1024 x 960 pixels
* have a neutral background, on green grass
* fill the frame so you can see the entire horse
* ensure your horse is groomed prior to being photographed
Your listing can be added without a photo. We can provide a temporary photo for you, which can be replaced with a photo of your horse when it is available.
- I don't have a good photo of my horse, what do you suggest I do?
When creating your listing, you can have one video per listing. The best option for including a video in your listing is to place it on YouTube and advise the link to the webmaster.
- How can I load a video into my advert?
- I need to edit my listing. How do I do this?
Any changes you want made to your listing are to be emailed to the webmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be uploaded for you. Please make sure you have your full details of the listing that is to be changed, in the email.
To replace or add a photo to your listing are to be emailed to the webmaster: email@example.com and it will be uploaded for you. Please make sure you have your full details of the listing that is to be changed, in the email.
- How do I replace a photo or add a new photo to my listing?
Email the webmaster firstname.lastname@example.org to remove your listing.
- My horse is sold. How do I remove my listing?
Yes. Email the webmaster with your web address.
- I have created a new website, can I have this displayed in my advert?
You may cancel or remove your listing at any time by emailing the webmaster.
- What if I wish to cancel my listing?
You are allowed one change per week – any more you will have to email a request to the webmaster and there will be a $5 fee.
- How many changes can I make to the listing?